Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Empty Brain

Exam is on tomorrow morning
But I was like just starting to revise
My brain was empty
I can't memorize anything
I thought it will be easy
It is really out of my expectation!!!
Just notice that 7 or even 8 chapters are covered
Which is almost the whole book...
But I've only few hours left..

Keep hearing my sms tone
Hnadphone were downstair and I was so lazy to go down

Sms again...
I went down and get my phone
Reply those sms while walking upstair
Bring the phone to my study room
Even put it on the table just besides me
Yet i still hear the sms tone playing
But in my mind
I wonder whats wrong with me..

Important points for yesterday's paper still deep in my mind
Though I couldn't recall them while sitting in the exam hall
I really wish to clear them and insert points for coming paper
But I couldn't
I wonder why...

Nothing is bothering me
But I just fail to memorize anything
Fail?? Re-sit again then..

1 comment: